Thursday, January 29, 2009

retiring

I think its time to stop embarrassing myself as a red mage in the sky shell. As it seems I'm a bad red mage even though I have countless times saved lives, while taking my own. I'll be damed if I'm quoted as the worst Rdm. Screw that. i dont even get to sell any rdm gear lol...its all for blm too. so as soon as sams up and running, time to burn mage gear permanently.

homefront:

still working on finding a job to move out. annel says she will come back when that happens. so maybe i should take a month off to regroup my financial situation. time will tell i guess.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 3 words for people that say you are a terrible RDM: DUR DUR DUR! Have they ever seen some other people play RDM?!?! They make you look like the right hand of Altana come down to save them (yeah, I made a bad FFXI pun). And don't give up on RDM, how else are we going to make our gil if we can't duo RDM?

    And after reading the LS site I realized why you are talking about you being the worst RDM. SUSH WAS JOKING! Notice how ever comment next to everyone's name is sarcastic? Well, except my 2nd W Legs, I really did deserve the 2nd pair. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. i cant retire the rdm cause theres nothing to retire im just saying im no longer taking rdm to sky thats all im saying, everything else we can still do. i still need rdm for nyzul anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you CAN'T retire your RDM now. You just got accepted into HellsBells and it sounds like they're gonna want you to come RDM. lol

    And wth? You ever gonna update this thing? Aren't you PUMPED that we might actually be starting Salvage runs this week?!

    ReplyDelete